7 Cases of Immediate Power Failure Treatment of Voltage Transformer
Cases of Immediate Power Failure Treatment of Voltage Transformer
1) The high voltage fuse of the voltage transformer has been continuously fused for 2 ~ 3 times.
2) High-voltage bushing is seriously cracked and damaged, and the transformer has serious discharge.
3) There is serious abnormal sound, odor, smoke or fire inside the transformer.
4) Serious overheating of the transformer body or lead terminals.
5) Serious cracks and discharges appear on the surface of generator and bus voltage transformer.
6) Current transformer end screen open circuit, secondary open circuit; The voltage transformer grounding terminal N(X) is open circuit, secondary short circuit, which cannot be eliminated.
7) Oil leakage occurs to the line divider capacitor.