Isolation Transformer Use Precautions
When selecting an isolation transformer, first determine the required rated power and voltage level according to the actual needs. At the same time, it is also necessary to consider the technical parameters such as the insulation level and temperature rise limit of the transformer to ensure that it can meet the requirements of the use environment.
The isolation transformer should be installed in a well-ventilated, dry, non-corrosive gas and flammable place. At the same time, should avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, humidity and other environments, so as not to affect the normal operation of the transformer.
The metal shell and neutral point of the isolation transformer should be reliably grounded to ensure personal safety and the normal operation of the equipment. The grounding resistance should meet the standard requirements, and the grounding line should be checked frequently to ensure good grounding.
Iv. Precautions during operation:
1. The isolation transformer should be kept dry and clean during operation, and the insulation status of the transformer should be checked regularly. If the insulation is found damaged or aging, it should be replaced in time.
2. The load of the isolation transformer should be controlled within the rated load range to avoid overload operation, so as not to damage the equipment or cause accidents.
3. The isolation transformer should be maintained regularly, including cleaning, fastening bolts, checking cooling system, etc., to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
4. The isolation transformer should pay attention to temperature changes during operation. If the temperature is found to be abnormally high, it should be stopped for maintenance in time to avoid accidents.
5. Safe operation:
1. Before operating the isolation transformer, ensure that the equipment is in the state of power failure to avoid electric shock accidents.
2. The operator should wear personal protective equipment such as insulating gloves and shoes to ensure personal safety.
3. During the operation, follow the correct steps to avoid device damage or accidents caused by misoperations.