Waterproof Transformer Installation Precautions
1. The installation site of the grid input voltage should not exceed 10% of the rated voltage of the waterproof transformer (except customized characteristics).
2. The load power and current of the installation site should not exceed the rated power and rated current of the waterproof transformer.
3. It is not recommended to install in sealed or completely air-free places (aluminum shell waterproof transformer can be installed buried).
4. Waterproof transformer selection should consider the matching problem between the field load.
5. The input and output leads should be installed in strict accordance with the nameplate identification.
6. The site installation should be handled gently to prevent damage caused by human collision.